Thursday, September 17, 2009

Picking up Erin!

Loic and I went to the airport today to pick up Aunt Erin.  After a nice drive, we got there a few minutes before her plane landed.  Loic was fast asleep in his wrap (which is a god send, he loves that carrier and so do I) because he had fallen asleep in the car.  We then waited almost 2 hours for Erin to make it through customs and Loic only started to cry about two minutes before Erin came out!  He was hungry and who could blame him at that point?  I was so happy to see Erin and to have her finally meet Loic!

Being held by Auntie Erin.
Auntie Erin and Loic - who is happy now that he has eaten!
Another great Auntie Erin and Loic shot :)

1 comment:

  1. Just looking back at these. Loic, if as an adult you ever look at these and think to yourself 'wow, my Mom sure was young' or 'holy shit, Aunt Erin had herself some bad ass hair' here are the responses: yes, she was. I know. And I'm sorry.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete