Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby Beluga

Well, not a baby beluga but a beluga none the less!

This morning my mom, Loic and I went to see Jody at the aquarium. We had a great time! We saw Jody feeding the fur seals, the sea lions and best of all, I got my wish; I got to pet a beluga! He felt like a cold hotdog which was not quite what I was expecting. Jody has a really neat job and we love going to see her at work :) Thanks for the fun morning Jody!

My mom and I then took Loic to the rest of the aquarium where he pointed at everything and chatted away to the fish. So cute! That baby is so much fun to take places and he always has a great time wherever we go.

I got a delivery of 15 frozen whole chickens today from a neat farm I found in the valley. The people were great and I am really happy with how the birds are raised. My mom and two co-workers all got some birds. Can't wait to roast one for dinner this week.

E


No comments:

Post a Comment