Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Procrastination 101

Now that I a Mature Student (because I am over 30) and am back taking classes through BCIT, I have had to remember how to write a paper! Let me say, it does not get any easier with time or age. A teacher I know was taking classes later in life (she was probably 30 too) said that she would pour one glass of wine and sit down to study; I have adopted her philosophy and have my one glass of wine ready to go for when I actual get back to my paper...

In other news, Loic turns 16 months old tomorrow and where, oh where did the time go?!
He is such a funny little boy now - Rob and I both picked him up from Kim's house today and he got so excited he started to dance and yell "Mama! Dada! Mama! Dada!" Sooooooo cute.
He is now asleep wearing his fleece pj's and a fleece sleep sac - nothing cuter than a clean, sleepy, cuddly baby covered in fleece!!

E
ps - back to some more recipes soon, have a few parties to go to which require food!

No comments:

Post a Comment