Sunday, July 17, 2011

Short Hijack

We went to Amsterdam Nurseries yesterday which is a garden centre located in Pitt Meadows. We had the worst customer service there and I due to the rudeness of the woman at the till, we left our purchases there and did not spend our hard earned money at this establishment. When we went to speak with the manager, he said that he would speak with her and did nothing else to make us feel like coming back. If I were him, I would have apologized profusely and would have asked if there was anything I could do to help us finish our shopping or maybe could he help us at the till? Nothing. The woman there was just awful and should not be working anywhere near people.
End rant and back to regular lolo pictures soon :) He is speaking in sentences now and nothing gets by him! He now sits forward facing in his carseat (sniff, sniff where is my baby?!) and we are working on sitting on the potty...he is still so, so funny and says something new and entertaining every single day. I tried to post a photo of him feeding the dogs goldfish crackers but blogger wouldn't let me. The dogs are all well, we have gone a few weeks without a seizure from the chihuahuas which is nice, and Tyler is still the best family pet ever.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment