Friday, June 22, 2012

Easiest and Nicest Baby on the Block

I hope I am not jinxing us here but Maelle is such an easy baby.  She is quick to smile, doesn't really cry unless she is hungry, sleeps well and is generally so easy to be with.  She eats like a champion - she must weigh close to 13 pounds now - and is just content most of the time.  If she is fussy, she usually just needs to eat and nap and is then good to go again!  She turned 11 weeks old this week, where does the time go?!?
Loic is still an awesome big brother.  He is so, so funny and says the funniest things!  His love affair with batman and spiderman continues.  I used it to my advantage with respect to potty training and bought him a batman costume.... he wears underwear all day now unless asleep and is very reliable when it comes to peeing on the potty, we are working hard on #2 but it will happen soon, I can feel it!
I am really enjoying my days home with the kids, even when Loic is on the potty dawdling and Maelle is hungry.
 Chubby post-bath baby!!

 Girl clothing is adorable.

Batman!!!  He has a love-hate relationship with this costume, sometimes it is too scary, other times he loves it.

The dogs are also doing well - Tyler is going strong at about 9 and a half, Toby is his usual clingy self and Arthur, well, Arthur is fine and dandy.  Tyler is still the best family pet ever :) he kisses the baby when I am nursing her and lets Loic pet, hug and dress him up.  Such a good boy!

1 comment: