Saturday, August 18, 2012

Barb's Pictures

Barb took some great shots when she was here so I am posting them here - with her permission of course :)
 Loic milking the fake cow at the farm, he sure loves that thing!

 Lolo petting a goat :)

 Doing barn chores in the rain

Rob and his mini-me playing with Loic

In other news, Tyler and I are back at class but I am not sure how long we will last - class is awesome but late, and in Langely.  Maelle is fine with me leaving before her bedtime (I feed her just before we leave) but it means that she get up earlier to nurse than normal so I am finding it tiring.  I have never given her a bottle and don't plan on it and she can go to sleep easily without nursing, unlike Loic!   That plus the traffic on the way home is awful due to the highway construction going on in Coquitlam.  Oh well, we can revisit it in a few weeks.
We have been hiking up Lynn Headwaters while Loic is at camp and the dogs sure do love it there; it is also a nice change from our usual Bridgeman walks.
We have been having a lot of fun lately - we have been to the aquarium and Loic has been in a cute two hour a day "camp" three days a week - the past two weeks it was "Construction camp" and the next two weeks it is "Forest friends camp".  He then starts pre-school and I also signed him up for a one hour a week art class.  My plan is to drop him off at art class then walk the dogs while Maelle naps in the Ergo carrier.  What I did with Loic without that carrier is beyond me although I guess I wasn't chasing a three year old at the time!!
We are off to Whistler for three nights next weekend and we are all looking forward to it, I really hope the weather holds!!
E
ps - Thanks for the great pictures Barb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment