Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Do you need to buy a gift? I have the store for you!

Dear Blog Readers (all 5 or 6 of you!):

My mom and my Auntie Corkine (aka Christine) have opened their very own Etsy shop!
These two ladies are stellar sewers - they sell all sorts of things from luggage tags to aprons to awesome bags.  They also take orders!  I have a wallet made by them, two bags, a few luggage tags, plus a lot of clothes my kids wear.  Oh and my mom made me a nice blouse too!

If you are looking for a unique gift - you can pick your fabric - or a themed gift - they make awesome aprons with different patterns - look no further!  I think the luggage tags are awesome and are a steal at only 8$.

Check out their site:

http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/CCFabricCreations

Now get shopping!!

-E




1 comment:

  1. We are lucky to have one of the baby sleep sacks and love it!

    ReplyDelete