Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A trip down to the Farm

Last weekend Loic and I spent two days at Jody's farm!  We left with Jody Saturday at lunch and came home at dinner on Sunday.  We had a great time - Loic loved the animals, I was shocked at how comfortable and fearless he was around them all.  It was really, really special; Loic loved that it was just him and I.  I need to make a point of doing stuff with just him, he was super well behaved and we had a total blast!  Thanks Jody, we had a great time.



Loic *LOVES* chickens, much like his Grandpa - must be genetic?!  Jody has one very tame chicken and Loic can pick that chicken out of the crowd.....sorry chicken!!  I hope he is still tame after Loic picked him up all weekend!

Jody and Jess gave me an awesome birthday gift on Saturday before we went to the island - a family photo shoot!  They have both shared a few pictures with us and we totally love them.

Here is one I love:


These two are just so adorable!

I must say, cudos to you two for trying to get all of us to both look at you and not close our eyes in the same photos!!!  What an aweome gift!

-E


2 comments: