Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aloha!

Photos to come soon, I promise!

We just got home from our first family vacation to Hawaii!  We were there for my Dad's 60th birthday as well as my 29th birthday.  We had a great time and the squid was a good boy.  While we all know that I am not a good flyer (very nervous, hate turbulence) Loic was a good baby on both plane rides.  Thank god for Rob - he held the baby when I needed to quietly panic and stare out the window...

While we were away Loic learned how to roll onto his tummy!  He likes to do it, but then gets stuck and needs help to flip back to his back!  Funny boy.  We can tell already, he is going to be BUSY!  We are going to get him a jolly jumper soon, should be hilarious.

Off to work on the photos.
E

1 comment:

  1. Duuude! The sunglasses are just too cool.

    I'm glad you all had a great time, and happy birthday!

    Loic is going to be active and smart, just like his parents. He'll also be kind and respectful to animals. Life is good.

    Keep the photos coming!

    ReplyDelete