Sunday, November 29, 2009

A very busy weekend!

Last Friday, Loic and I went for a visit at Maplewood Farm, which was lovely.  It was just the two of us, so I didn't take any pictures, but he liked looking at the chickens :)  It is going to be so much fun visiting there as he gets older and starts to take more interest in the animals!

We then went and visited my office, which was also really nice.  I really enjoy the people I work with and know that it will be nice to be working with such great people when I go back next summer.  

We had friends over for dinner on Saturday night and we did a family photo shoot on Saturday!  We can't wait to see how our photos turned out.

Today, I rode Jeff for the first time in over a year...I am going to be sore tomorrow!  Rob and I and the squid then took the dogs out for a hike, which meant that we came home with three very muddy dogs!  Thank god for the outdoor dogwash Rob installed, that thing is a life saver!

Will have new photos this week,

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment