Friday, December 18, 2009

My baby Kangaroo

We had a health scare with Tyler recently, but after spending a small fortune on tests, he is just fine.  We are going to have to keep monitoring his blood work for any changes, but as of now, he is healthy.  What a nice Christmas present for us - we were really worried about our favorite dog (sorry Toby and Arthur!).

Today Loic was tired but wasn't quite ready to nap, so he helped me do some chores!  He really likes to sit and face out, so today we used the sling carrier and he sat like a little kangaroo :)  I usually have him facing in when I use the sling, but this worked well and he liked it a lot.  He napped right away when we were done our chores too, which is always nice.  He even napped through the daily **the-mail-is-here-let's-bark-like-crazy** routine that Tyler and Arthur do 5 days a week.  Sigh.

Please ignore my mismatched fleece pants and pink hoodie...focus on the cute little boy!
Isn't this the cutest little face?!

Last night, we went to Rob's company Christmas Party and my parents looked after Loic for us.  Other than not wanting anything to do with the bottle I left (that breast milk took me quite some time to pump!), he was very good and went to bed easily for my mom.  It was nice to be out and know he was well looked after!  Good baby and thanks a lot to Grandma and Grandpa.  

1 comment:

  1. I know I always say this but Loic is getting cuter by the day. Look at that face!!!

    ReplyDelete