Monday, January 4, 2010

Nap Time

Loic is getting quite predictable about nap time. He usually wakes up between 7 and 8 am and then naps 2-3 hours later for an hour or two. He is then awake for another 3 hours and then takes his second nap. He usually falls asleep while nursing and I then carefully put him in his crib. This system works well about 90% of the time, but, sometimes when I put him down his eyes pop open and he proceeds to grin his little face of! I can't help but smile back at him, so we then have to start all over again. Funny, funny little boy. I can't believe what a sense of humour he has at this age - I predict that he will be a riot when he gets a little older and starts talking! It is so easy to get him to laugh and he finds most things that we do quite funny; right now sneezing, coughing and hickuping are his favorite sounds. Oh, and anything Tyler does.

The other good part about nap time is that I can do laundry and make dinner - very exciting, I know. :)

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment