Friday, September 17, 2010

It was bound to happen and exciting news!!

Well, it has finally happened. We had a giant baby poop incident tonight, at the dinner table. Loic hadn't gone #2 in over 24 hours (a bad sign for sure) and at dinner he made some, ahem, suggestive faces. So, after dinner, he was covered in rice so I decided to take his pants off before taking him down the hall for his bath when It Happened. There was poo everywhere. He had it all down his leg and while Jody screamed "I have to be in front! I have to be in front!" while trying to shield my body from the poo leg, I was laughing hysterically while we all ran down the hall (3 adults, one baby, multiple dogs). Rob took control of the situation and dumped the baby, clothes, diaper and all, into the waiting tub. After an underwater changing, we emptied the tub, washed it, and started again. We lost an outfit (too small anyways) in the process. Funniest 5 minutes ever.

Also, I was at my class today (BCIT Leadership training) and Jess watched Loic for us. They had a great time! She took him to see Jody at the aquarium, fed him two meals, went to the park and generally had a great time. Thanks Jess!!! Oh, and Loic napped for three hours without me nursing him (he is growing up and will soon leave me for college...)

Now for the exciting news: Erin is getting married! She got engaged today, on her 30th birthday. A giant CONGRATULATIONS to Erin and Tom!! And as an aside, if you get married in the UK, France or elsewhere requiring a plane, can you do it before July 25th? That way we don't need to pay for Lolo's airfare :) Just kidding, any day is fine, any location is fine and we can't wait!!!!!

E


2 comments: