Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PNE 2010

It was at the PNE 7 years ago that we met Tyler, who was at the VAS booth in a crate. Every since then, Rob and I try to go the PNE every year and we always have a good time. We took Loic this year and he just loved it! We watched cattle penning, ate doughnuts and fried food, looked at the animals and went on two baby rides with him - what a riot.

He loved the merry-go-round and shrieked when I took him off!

Sitting in the train with Dada!

Waiting in line with Dada

Loic now has a cold :( meaning none of us slept last night. I had *3* cups of coffee today just to keep on my feet. Here is hoping that tonight goes better for all three of us. The saving grace? Jody didn't hear a thing! I was really worried that she would hear the scream-fest going on upstairs.

E

2 comments:

  1. I love how excited he got on the rides. By next year he will go with me on all the rides that scare his mother.

    ReplyDelete