Saturday, March 26, 2011

No no!

A bit of back story, the day before Rob took this video, Loic and Tyler were playing with some sticks at the park and Tyler took a stick from Loic that he did not want taken. It caused a bit of drama, no idea why that particular stick was so important, but it certainly was! The next day, Loic was at the park with Rob while I made dinner (without Tyler) and Rob asked him if Ty-ty could have his stick, here is what he said:


Ha ha! He is starting to have a mind of his own that boy!! He is still very good natured and funny, funny funny. And Tyler, Tyler is so soft and nice and kind with him, makes me so happy to watch the two of them. Loic understand absolutely everything you ask/tell him.

Loic rode Jeffree today and had a blast! He sat up there on his own, grinning from ear to ear and when we took him off, he kept saying "Up! Up! Up!" and pointing at Jeffree. That is a nice horse!

I am feeling much better this week, no more awful nausea, but am still tired. Rob built me a fence around my veggie garden and I did a lot of prep work today to start planting veggies! I still need to move some raspberry canes and figure out where to put some rhubarb, then it is pea, lettuce, kale and onion time!

E

1 comment: