Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One Month Old

Maelle is one month old; where does the time go?!
We had a check up today and she now weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces - she put on 10 ounces in the last 8 days!  I find it very rewarding to nurse a baby and see them grow :)
We had a family photo shoot two weeks ago and once we get those photos I will post them here.
Loic is still being a loving and highly entertaining big brother.  He likes to kiss his sister on the head, which is adorable.
The dogs are handling the new baby well.  Toby didn't ignore me this time like when we brought Loic home and Tyler just likes to lick her on the head when he walks by and I am nursing her.  Not sure if Arthur has even noticed her!
E

2 comments:

  1. Hey is your gmail still operational? I can't remember if I emailed your gmail or yahoo...

    ReplyDelete