Friday, June 4, 2010

My lack of bebe photos...

...is due to the packing frenzy going on at our house right now. That, combined with the BCIT course I am in plus the homework (the class is very interesting by the way) plus keeping the squid and the dogs entertained leads to some very busy days!

We went to the Aquarium this week to see Jody and to wish her a Happy Birthday, and we have been walking on the dikes with Tracy, Ben and Tyler and Toby's BFF Kootney the ridgeback cross. Toby only had to have two baths this week, I think the culprit was goose poo...

Next week will be chaos - I am heading up to PR on Tuesday, home Wednesday, at the course all day Friday and then, drumroll please, we are heading to Regionals on the weekend. My goal: to qualify with Tyler. We have come close in the past and last year beat our goal of 300 points, but this year we are aiming for 350 and one of those shinny Q ribbons. Wish us luck!

E


No comments:

Post a Comment