Monday, February 28, 2011

Dinners this week

Erin has been here for the past few weeks so I have slacked off a bit in the dinner menus. That being said, here is this week's dinner menus:

Sunday - Loic and I had dinner with Jody, and we had pasta, salmon in dill sauce and steamed broccoli

Monday - homemade veggie soup (I used some frozen chicken stock that I made a while back so I guess it is veggie chicken soup) served with small noodles or rice, haven't decided yet

Tuesday - Beef stroganoff and steamed veggies

Wednesday - wraps with turkey, cheese and a lot of veggies, served with fries (homemade if time permits)

Thursday - at agility, so quick dinner of frozen chicken, rice and a veggie of some sort (usually peas because lolo likes them a lot)

Friday - end of the week, frozen pizza!

E

1 comment: