Monday, February 7, 2011

Long time no post

I have had a request to put more photos and recipes on the blog. Here is a thought for all 3 of my readers, if I post my weekly dinner menu (yes, I make a list of meals we will have for a week and grocery shop accordingly) maybe you could pick out meals you might like and I will then post the recipes? Just a thought.
We are all doing well, Loic is 18 months old now and is a riot. The dogs are all doing well too, Jess and Jody have taken Tyler snowshoeing, which loves. Toby and Arthur would decidedly not like snowshoeing and are happy to stay home.
Now for the good stuff - Loic videos!!


Yes, I taught my baby how to do a tunnel. And penguins say "Mimi!" and are also called "Mimis!" That boy loves his penguins. And he does really know a lot of animal sounds (I left out Goat and another one but can't remember when I am listing them off for him!) Smart smart baby.
E

4 comments:

  1. I think those are the cutest videos I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please to weekly menus! Amazing idea. Love it.

    Such a sweet little boy. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's a genius. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely precious. That smile lights up the world.

    ReplyDelete