Sunday, February 13, 2011

This week's dinners

I will be honest, Friday nights we usually have something ready to go from the freezer (like pot pies, M&M meat stuff etc.). I am done by Friday nights and if I don't plan for at least that, we will order in - which is not good for our waist lines or wallets!!
Here is this weeks menu:

Sunday - homemade beef and tomato pasta sauce with noodles
Monday - thai chicken salad with lots of veggies, chicken breast and vermicelli
Tuesday - layered casserole, my mom's recipe (very tasty, will use left over homemade pasta sauce)
Wednesday - baked pork chops with apple (found a nice recipe for this, haven't cooked pork in ages but looks good) with brown rice and steamed broccoli
Thursday - frittata with eggs, potatoes, veggies and a salad
Friday - frozen meat pies!

If you want recipes, let me know, I make a lot of it up as I go.
E

1 comment: