Friday, December 28, 2012

A very merry Christmas

We had a lovely Christmas.

We hosted dinner here on the 23rd for 15 people, had brunch on the 24th with Rob's brother and family, opened gifts at my parent's house Christmas morning and had dinner at our good friend's house on the 25th.  It was just the right amount of busy.

Loic really loved all of the parties and, of course, his gifts.  He was spoiled by everyone and got a lot of new play mobile, some lovely pj's and a very nice dinosaur hoodie.  He also got some kinex - which he loves - and of course, Santa came through and brought him his Hungry, hungry Hippo game.  Some classic Loic lines from the past few weeks:

When opening a box of lego from us he said, with enthusiasm "Wow!  I knew I wanted this!!"

When we went to see Rob's new job site: "I am so pleased!"

He said one day to Rob and I at dinner: "I have a really busy life, and I have good energy"

He cracks us up all the time that boy!

Maelle enjoyed trying to eat wrapping paper, trying to eat cardboard and her new riding zebra toy from Grandma and Grandpa.  She has a fever today and we went to the Dr to rule out an ear infection before our flight next week.  He seems to think she will be fine by then, fingers crossed.

I will put up some pics soon.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment