Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Preschool

Loic no longer goes to preschool.  I am pleased with how they reacted to the situation after the fact, but the day of the event, I was horrified.  I did get my post dated cheques back and my deposit, as well as an apology, so we will now move forward.

Next up - we need a daycare for Loic for 4 days a week starting mid-March.  Back to the daycare drawing board!

This morning we woke up to snow, which was super exciting for Loic, so we decided to walk down to the coffee shop to get a coffee and a hot chocolate.  I put the baby in the Ergo and got Loic suited up in his snow suit and off we went!  We had a great time, it took us an hour and 20 min to do the short walk to and from the coffee shop because Loic was having such a good time playing in the snow :)  He also sat and drank his hot chocolate in the coffee shop like a good boy.

Tonight: gift wrapping extravaganza at our house after the kids go to bed!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment