Saturday, May 11, 2013

Those eyes

I know she is mine, and all mama's think their kids are adorable, but she is *really* adorable:



Look at those eyes!!!  
Cheeky thing!

I can't post more, will ruin the surprise for Mother's Day.

We have been eating a lot of radishes - that crop has been a huge success!  I am going to pick the rest of them tomorrow and will wash them and stick them in the fridge so that I can plant some beans!  I also need to move a flowering currant from the back to the front yard so that I can plant potatoes.

E

2 comments:

  1. In that last photo, I can sure see the resemblance between Maelle and Loic. They both scrunch up the bridge of their nose when they grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do! They get that from me, that is how I smiled as a kid. I need to ask my parent's if they have a pic of me doing that....

    ReplyDelete