Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aquarium Visit

This week Rob and Loic went to the aquarium with Rob's friend Nick and Nick's little girl, Isla. Isla is about 4 months older than Loic (we hope that they get married one day, but no pressure kids!). Auntie Jody met them and took them in to see the sea lions! A great time was had by all, except me, because I was at work. Oh well, someone has to pay the bills around here! :)

Loic and his future wife perhaps?!

Speaking of work, I don't think that I have forgotten how to do my job! This is good, because I was worried that I wouldn't have a clue what to do...
Rob is finished his two weeks of holidays at the end of the week and is going to miss hanging out with Lolo all day. Loic is spending a few mornings with the nanny this week and that is going well. When I got him at lunch she said "he really is busy, isn't he!" Ah Lolo, can't slow him down!

E

1 comment:

  1. I hope I'll still get lots of Friday/Saturday Lolo visits at work even when you are both back at work!

    ReplyDelete