Saturday, August 14, 2010

Loic's First Haircut

After much deliberation on my part, and an increasing number of people asking if Loic was a girl, we went today and had his baby hair cut. I felt like crying (where did my baby go?!) but Rob was a trooper. And so was Loic! While he didn't smile during his haircut, he also sat very still and didn't cry either. Good boy. He now looks like a little boy and not like a baby, which makes me sad, but I have to admit that he sure does look handsome!

Getting started, sitting on my lap :)


I can't handle the cuteness!

This look says it all!

We didn't get a good after shot, had to rush home for a nap, but we will take one later today and I will post it. He really looks like a little boy now and not like a baby! And I think he looks a lot like Rob now too :)

E

4 comments:

  1. Those milestones fly by so fast, Erika. Before you know it, you'll be wiping back your tears as he heads off for school!
    But no matter how quickly he grows up, he'll always be your baby! My baby is 35 now - and, yes, I remember her first haircut like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I keep looking at him and thinking "where the heck did my little baby go?!" but I love having a toddler and he is so much fun. Really, nothing upsets him and he is very quick to laugh!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! And his haircut does make him look so much older - still a baby though :)

    ReplyDelete