Friday, August 27, 2010

New teeth

Loic is teething again, poor little man. He is not taking this round of teething well, but is still full of good humour (for the most part). The fun twist this time is that he thinks that 4:30 am is time to get up! What happened to my baby who slept for 12 hours a night?! This will pass, but in the mean time, we are using baby advil to help him sleep without pain.

Loic has been with the nanny three days a week for the past two weeks and is doing quite well. This week he wasn't keen on napping, teething, but last week he napped at her house like a pro. I take my lunch break a little early so that I can go and change him into his pjs and nurse him and then put him down for his nap. I am so, so lucky to be able to keep nursing him during the day and to be able to keep putting him down for his naps.

Will post pics soon! We are going to go to the PNE on Sunday, the farm tomorrow and I have a rally demo practice too - plus much gardening to be done! It will be a busy weekend!!

E

1 comment: