Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First cold :(

Maelle has her first cold :(
I am guessing she caught it from Loic, who got sick on Sunday, and I think he must have caught it at preschool.  Oh well, it was bound to happen.
I hate it when little babies are sick because it is tough for them to breast feed and to sleep when their little noses are stuffed up.  I ended up sleeping with Maelle last night all night long and had her slightly propped up in my arms.  That alone would have been fine but I hurt my back/neck/shoulder on the weekend and sleeping like that was agony!  I am hoping she feels better tomorrow, poor little bug.
Loic has taken full advantage of the fact that he has been sick, his mom is really sore AND his little sister isn't well to watch movies on Apple TV :)  He doesn't watch a lot of TV so it has been fine with me!
Linda delivered me a frappucino yesterday and a cookie for Loic which was really nice of her.  My folks are in France so couldn't help out but we are managing ok.  The dogs have been out with our dog walker the past two days so they are fine as well.  We will be better in no time.
I am back in class Friday for my last of 8 BCIT courses!  I am excited to see my classmates again!
- E

1 comment: