Thursday, September 6, 2012

First day of preschool

Loic is going to preschool two mornings a week from 8:30-11:30.  This week is gradual entry week in case kids are upset or don't want to stay without their parents but I am thinking it won't be an issue because today he got there and immediately said, while rushing in the door: "Where do I put my pack pack (backpack)?  Where is my cubby?" and I had to call him back to me to say goodbye!!

I spied on him when I went to pick him up and he was eating his snack at the table with the other kids, chatting away.  I think he will be fine.  I, on the other hand, had a bit of a moment when I dropped him off.  He is growing up so very quickly.

He is so very funny and chatty and kind.  He also listens very selectively but is getting better about that (slowly, very slowly).   Yesterday at the park his friend was scared on the slide and he stopped and said: "I will help you, give me your hand, don't worry".  I almost cried it was so nice.  But I didn't, because that would have been odd and the other park parents would have wondered about me :)


Our before preschool photo moment.

I should have written in down but when asked he says he wants to be either a paleontologist (yes he says that specifically) or a policeman when he grows up



Cutie pie during afternoon tummy time :)
She can go quickly from her back to her tummy and then stays there chatting and grabbing toys


The best of many shots of the two of them.  Maelle really, really loves her big brother and laughs and laughs and laughs at him

Preschool day two is tomorrow, I think he will be fine.  I, on the other hand, think he is growing up far too quickly but I am really proud of my nice boy.

-E

2 comments:

  1. Aww.....precious moments - before you know it, he will be graduating from university!

    ReplyDelete