Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gardening pics, and a picture with grandma

Here are some pictures of my garden, taken this morning:

Garlic!

Peas, radishes and onions

Baby 'Pearl' lettuce, some more peas

My first attempt at planting sweet peas - I am really looking forward to these flowers

Happy, happy raspberries!!  And dwarf blueberries

Loic has needed a haircut for weeks now so today we all walked down to the barber shop where Loic proceeded to talk the barber's ear off!  It was pretty darn funny.


Maelle and I had a quick visit with my mom this afternoon and I got such a great picture of the two of them!
-E

3 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me you have a younger sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υou actually mаke it ѕeem so easy wіth your presentatіon
    but ӏ fіnԁ this topіc
    to be really something that I think І would nеver unԁеrstand.
    Іt seems too comρlіcated аnԁ extremely broad
    for me. I аm lookіng fοгwаrd for
    уour neхt pοst, Ι will tгy to gеt the
    hang οf it!

    Here is my blog Wushukungfuitalia.com

    ReplyDelete