Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet Peanut!

Our baby is One.  And to quote her brother she is "Freaking Adorable" :)

Cute things she is doing right now:

- tickling herself after you tickle her (cutest.thing.ever)
- saying all sorts of things to you - can't understand her - but she sure tries!!
- standing up on EVERYTHING - Rob thinks she will be walking in the next month
- being generally sweet and adorable all the time
- she reliably says Ty Ty, Da Da, Ma Ma and is working on Doggy

We had a small, very informal, get together tonight with my folks, Linda, Jody & Nathan, Sabrina and Jess.  We also had a skype visit with Barb - aka East Coast Grandma :)  We are glad she could share in the party fun with us.  In classic weeknight party fashion I served: no appetizers, pizza from Panago and store bought cupcakes.  It was lovely.

Photo by Loic!!

 I look awful but she looks adorable!!


This is one of my favorite pictures, she sees her cupcake coming:

 "I see it coming!!!"

 Party guests (and Toby staring at the pizza)



 She, ahem, enjoyed her cupcake...a lot...

 Do did he!!


Every good party ends with cupcake in the eye!!  
Both kids had a tub to remove a lot of icing, then a quick play and cuddle then bed.

I cannot believe she is One.  She is such a big girl and we love her so, so, SO MUCH!!!!

-E

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Maelle. I think I'll have a piece of cake here, in your honor. But I'll try to avoid the icing mudpack, thankyou. :)

    ReplyDelete