Monday, March 11, 2013

Bark mulch

Today the kids and I went to the barn, like we normally do Mondays, to ride the pony and visit with our friends.  I am sad that once work starts I won't be able to do this fun Monday outing.  We will make a point of going to the barn on weekends now.

Today, I rode the pony and when I was done, we put Maelle up on the pony in front of me and she *loved* it!  She started out by grinning then after a few minutes was laughing.  My friend led the pony so all I had to do was hold Maelle in front of me :)  I don't have a picture because I was on the pony holding the baby, Erin was holding the pony, my mom was riding Jeff and the boys were off at their 'job site' aka another pile of dirt.  Not that I would have trusted them with my phone!

Before we went riding, the boys spent a good 30 minutes playing on a pile of bark mulch.  Yes, they played on a pile of bark mulch and loved it!  At one point they fell OFF of the pile and landed at my mom's feet, all wrapped up in the tarp, and while that scared me they asked to do it again (the answer was NO).



Gloves?  Check.  Hat on backwards?  Check.  Binoculars to view dinosaurs?  Check.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment