Monday, March 4, 2013

Garlic and car update (#4)

Here is a pic I took today of my baby garlic:


Planted October 2012

Grow Garlic grow!!  I can't wait to see what it produces by July.

In other news, my car is (still) at the shop.  Honda actually did a good job last Monday of listening to my concerns and they took the car for 4 days to actually fix the leak, free of charge.  I did have to take Rob with me to help make my point, but whatever.  Then, on Thursday, Rob got a phone call from Honda.  On Thursday, a delivery truck backed into my car while it was on the lot at Honda.  It damaged the rear bumper, light and body panel.....good times.

After the damage happened, Honda rented me a courtesy car (free of charge to me) and they are having my car fixed (also free of charge).  Who knows when I will get my car back now?!  At least the leak is fixed?!? :)

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment