Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big Changes! (and photos too!)

Well, we have moved out of 9th street and into Frederick. I have to say that I can really see why generations of a family choose to live together. We had a great time living with my folks for a month! There are so many benefits - we shared chores, Loic-sitting, dog walking and always had someone to talk to. I will miss the dinners, my mom cooked for us every single night (!). I did a lot of weeding and dog walking and it was so nice to be able to run errands while Lolo napped and was watched by grandma. I didn't really understand how large families could live together before now but I really, really get it now. Now, to convince my parents to move into our basement suite...kidding Dad!!

House update - our carpets come next week which will be awesome as we are not able to use any of the bedrooms or office right now (the garage is FULL of stuff). The painting is all done and it looks fantastic. Rob and I broke down and went to Walmart today to buy Loic some big kid toys; he had a lot of baby toys but needed some big kid stuff to play with. We are making him a play area out on the covered deck; that deck is going to get A LOT of use. The fence is going up on Monday and tomorrow the dishwasher will be installed. Things are trucking along up here!

Don't forget, we are having Lolo's first birthday party on July 25th at our new house. I have invites to give out, but save the date please friends and family!!

And now for the fun part - photos!

These guys were roomies for a month!

Aha - proof that Dad likes that darn chihuahua!!
(Arthur put on 2 pounds in the past month, gee, I wonder who did that?)

Future race car driver perhaps? He loved this little car! Photo taken during a play date with the nanny, he sure loved it there.

My little toddler. The next Tiger? Hopefully without the hookers and such things.

E

2 comments:

  1. Yay photos finally!!

    I think your dad and Arthur look great together ;)

    ReplyDelete