Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wagons Ho!

Rob has always wanted to get Loic a Radi0 Flyer wagon and lo and behold, I found one on craigslist today! (Is there anything that you can't find there?! I think not, considering I bought my praying mantis off craigslist last week).
It was only used a few times and came with a brand new sun shade! We decided to take it out for a spin tonight. Oh my god, so friggin' cute.

Just checking under the hood here...

Adorable! Rob thinks his sunhat is ugly but I LOVE it. And Loic is keeping it on his head, progress people, progress!

Loic loved our ride tonight, and so did the dogs. We have a big field across the street from our house and we all had a great time. Baby is off to bed now, full of dinner (noodles, chicken, about a pound of cut up watermelon and yoghurt) and tuckered out from playing with his new toys today.
E

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Loic - you have your own Radio Flyer - the world is yours! (Wasn't there a movie about a little boy whose one wish in the whole wide world was for a Radio Flyer? And he takes off on all sorts of adventures - including space travel - in it?).
    Best wishes on settling in your new house Erika - I bet you'll be glad when the changes are all done and you are completely settled in!

    ReplyDelete