Friday, July 2, 2010

Moving

We got the keys to the new house yesterday!
Rob has already ripped out the carpets, we have had cleaners go through and the painter starts today. Phew!
Loic has a cold, his first one, and has decided that having a cold means not napping. Ever. Which, as you can imagine, is not a lot of fun.
Will post house pics soon. In my infinite wisdom, I left my camera out of storage but packed up the memory card. The POD comes this afternoon though, so I will try to find it. If not, I will post some iphone photos.
The baby is currently chatting away in his crib, not napping, and has been up for about 6 hours now...
E

2 comments:

  1. So exciting that you have the keys!!! Have you decided yet what to do with your alter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we can't get rid of it, so we are building a wall across half of the staircase and are leaving half of the stairs. It is a good solution to the alter issue :)
    E

    ReplyDelete