Monday, March 22, 2010

A baby and a little lamb

My mom, Loic and I just got back from a whirlwind tour of Powell River, Campbell River and Quadra Island. We went to visit family and to check out my brother's new digs on Quadra. We spent one night in Powell River visiting with my grandparents and two nights in Campbell River. We stay with my Aunt Christine and Jim in Campbell River and she is just a riot. *Thanks for the fish and meat Jim!!*
Ryan just moved to Quadra to work and live on a really neat little farm where he will be starting up a seed company with his lovely other half, Jessica. It is really beautiful there and they have all sorts of nice animals. Here are some photos from our trip!

Loic petting a baby sheep

We are laughing because he had just tried to eat the lamb's ear...

Awww, nice petting!

Loic and his Uncle Ryan in Powell River

Ryan and Jess in front of their new abode on Quadra Island

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cute kid!! I love his longshoreman's toque

    ReplyDelete