Friday, March 12, 2010

Messy, messy baby

Ok, I used to find photos of babies covered in food a bit gross, but now, I find my baby covered in food to be completely adorable! Loic is into eating finger foods now, he is not too keen on baby food anymore, which means that he is usually covered in something! He almost always needs a change of clothes after meal time and is getting to be a bit...strong willed. He wants to hold his own spoon and feed himself (on a side note, not sure where he got that trait since I am so easy going and relaxed about everything, mom and Erin, stop laughing right now!!).

Avocado, toast and a grin!

Avocado in his hair...

What an adorable mess!!

Sleep sack pj's my aunt made for Loic, so very cute and please ignore my gardening sweater!

6 comments:

  1. I love the mad scientist hair he has going on on the one side...was that food that made it stick out like that?

    I am also laughing...point proving day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point proven day!! That is avocado in his hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday these photos are going to be very valuable to you, Erika. As blackmail.

    Loic wants to eat on his own, can pretty much drink on his own...soon he'll be asking for the car keys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have almost thrown in the baby food towel. Tonight, he ate cut up blueberries and loved them!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all looking at the adorable baby not your clothes! I have never seen a baby so happy all the time. What a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His eating habits very much resemble those of his mother when she was that age!

    ReplyDelete