Friday, March 5, 2010

Swinging away!


Today, Loic and I met my cousin and her three kids at the farm. We had a lovely visit, but the fun really started when we hit the playground outside of the farm. Loic has his first swing ride and he loved it!
Funny laughing face!
Trying to touch my cousin

Happy, happy, happy Squid!!

In food news, we gave him some yoghurt yesterday and he was NOT impressed! I will try again but will mix it with some sweet fruit. Tonight he ate avocado for the first time and although he made a really funny face, he didn't seem to hate it.

ETA - we are watching the movie "The Hurt Locker" and I am more than a little disturbed. It is up for an Oscar and I heard about it on the CBC today. It is a little too disturbing for my liking, so I am spending some time checking my email etc. while Rob watches the movie...

E

No comments:

Post a Comment