Thursday, March 4, 2010

Loic has his 6 month shot today

And I took him alone. For the last two sets of shots, I wimped out and asked Rob to come with us (which he did) but I figured it was only one shot this time and I could do it. Loic cried for, oh, 3 seconds, then went right back to smiling at the nurse. We talked about food for him because while he is healthy and happy, he is still on the small side. So - we are going to start feeding him pieces of toast with butter, yoghurt and other higher fat foods. Should be fun! He is back to eating well after not feeling well last week. He is not wanting to nap this a.m., maybe because of the shot? but is otherwise A-okay. Good baby.

Another cute baby alert!!
While I make dinner, Loic "helps" by throwing his toys on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment