Monday, March 1, 2010

I love my baby

Everyone told me how much I would love my baby but I don't think that you can know just how much you can love a baby until you have one. And, of course, my baby is the nicest one out there! :)

I watch the new show "16 and Pregnant" and cannot believe some of the people on that show. It is a documentary about very young people having babies. Some of the young women make excellent mothers and some are terrible. One young mom, who had her mothers help, couldn't wait for her three week old baby to go to daycare! I am already upset about Loic going to daycare mid August and can't imagine leaving a one month old in daycare. I know people have to do it, but this girl couldn't wait for one more week to be able to drop him off. So sad for that baby. And the dads - most are terrible, I am sad to say. I have two words for these people: birth control.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend.

Fast asleep - so cute it almost hurts!

Eating away in his high chair! He loves to hold the spoon

A naked baby ready for bath time! Such a ham

We are going to meet a mom who lives very close to my office this week who is looking to babysit one baby because she isn't going back to work after her maternity leave. I am leaning towards at home care for the three days a week that we will be needing daycare and hope that this mom and I hit it off. Wish us luck! Alice, I wish you were still nannying, but I am happy for you about getting into nursing school.

Erika

2 comments:

  1. You're right - that picture is so cute it almost hurts! And so are the other two. I feel like a broken record writing "so cute!!!!" after every post but I can't help it...it's true! I love your baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love him!
    Wasn't he a good boy yesterday watching us move? Too funny in his stroller with a cracker!
    E

    ReplyDelete