Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cutest Clothes

Deb has bought Loic some of the cutest clothes that I have ever seen for little boys! She know my love of all things dinosaur and dog too :) Here are my two current favorites:


Camo hoodie with EARS

Soooo cute!!

Dinosaur PJ's - wonder if I can find some in my size?!

We had a very, very busy day today and had a lot of fun. Jody has to get stamps at 15 tourist attractions this month and gets in free, so Loic and I volunteered to go with her today! First we went up to the top of Grouse Mountain with to see the bears (where we got lost in the snow...), then Rob and Jody went to the suspension bridge while I fed the baby in the car, and then we all went out for lunch to the noodle house! I love that restaurant. Rob then took the baby home and Jody and I went to a crazy clothing sale, where we each got a few nice things. Will post the adventure photos from today tomorrow! Stay tuned for a photo of Loic on a snowmobile, Loic and I lost in the snow and many more :)

E


1 comment:

  1. Although LoLo could make a burlap sack look good, he does have some freaking adorable clothing. It's so much fun, keeping my eyes open for not only cute but "special" clothes for Loic, and I have to admit, I love seeing the cute little things I've found being worn by the cute little boy they were bought for.

    ReplyDelete