Sunday, May 23, 2010

Milestones

I want to write them down so that I have a record of what baby is doing now, now that he is almost 10 months old. As an aside, does anyone know how I can backup or save this blog? I would really hate to lose it as it has become a baby book of sorts.

Loic can:

- sit up
-crawl, normally but he likes to commando crawl the best
-stand up while holding onto something
-stand up in his crib (usually this happens when he doesn't want to nap...)
-he has 5, almost 6, teeth
-he likes to eat with his hands
-he can say mamamamam and mooooo (he has a cup with a cow on it)
-he can clap when you ask him to (which is adorable!)
-he sure has a sense of humour! He knows what a joke is and is so quick to laugh
-he can drink from a straw and sure likes to blow bubbles into it!
-he reaches out for Rob and I and grabs onto us like a little monkey

I am sure that I will add to the list!

E


4 comments:

  1. I have been wondering the same thing. I have started to save each post as a file on my computer. Mine is on Wordpress. Other than doing it that way I am not sure what else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you just cut and copy the posts to save them? I have a lot of photos in my posts and am not sure how I can save them. Will have to look into it.
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika, on your blogger dashboard, click on settings, then click "export blog". That will allow you to save all your posts and comments on your own harddrive.

    ReplyDelete