Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lack of baby photos

Sorry, I have dropped the ball on baby photos in the past little while!
Said baby is teething (again!) and we are having nap issues, mainly that he does not want to nap while he is teething. This is tooth number 6 in a short while, hopefully his poor little mouth gets a break after this one.

Tomorrow Rob, Loic my mom and I are going to the new house to measure it out for new carpets! We get a whole hour to ourselves and I need to check out drapes etc. to see what is there and what we will need once we move in in July. I am looking forward to it, since we bought the house I can't really remember what it looks like inside!!

E

2 comments:

  1. A tip for you - take your camera and take pictures of each room and even the outside. It really helps when you are trying to remember what it looks like and to configure furniture before the move.
    I guess if the sellers still live there, you might need to ask their permission.

    And while you're at it, take pics of that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea!
    We have permission to be there for an hour that day, the old owners will be out so I am sure photos won't be an issue.
    And baby will be there, so will take photos of him too :)
    Thanks!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete