Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day Photo Shoot!

After an upsetting dog trial this am (all thanks to Tyler "I forget how to do agility when I am at a trial"), I came home and Rob, Loic and I went to White spot for a lovely brunch. We then came home and played in the backyard. Tyler was forgiven at this point and we all had a nice time on the lawn. We try to put Loic's sunglasses on, but they usually end up in his mouth...

Tasty baby sunglasses

Big boy wearing his sunglasses!

Oh.my.God. So very cute.

Can I have that camera please?

What a ham!

What a nice mothers day afternoon. We are heading to N.Van for dinner with my folks, Rob's mom and L Rob and D Bar - should be a lot of fun!

E

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures Erika, that last one is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Happy First Mothers day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the photo of Loic resting on his fists is too adorable to be legal! Oh yeah, and there's some guy and a dog in the photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one of Loic resting on his little hands. That's way too cute! Poor Toby and Rob - that's a lot of cute to compete with.

    Also, LOVE the L Rob and D Bar.

    Happy first Mother's Day. How was dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I usually only say this about photos of dogs and piggies (not being a kid person myself), but: OMG what a cutie! And that last one just begs for a caption!

    Happy First Mother's day, Erika. That's one sweet boy you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is the nicest baby ever!
    We had a very nice dinner last night Erin - Anne and your brother were there too! A good time was had by all. The mothers there all relaxed after dinner while the Dad's cleaned the kitchen :)
    E

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's weird...I commented and it never showed up!

    Pretty sure I was saying that I love those pictures of Lolo!

    ReplyDelete