Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby swimming

Today Loic and I went to our first swim class! He had a good time, and was exhausted by the end of it. He was asleep before we left the parking lot. I had a hard enough time dressing him, myself, showering, swimming, showering again, and drying off and dressing both of us to take pictures so you will just have to imagine Loic in his swimsuit (adorable, simply adorable). And I wore a two piece suit, mainly because I couldn't find a one piece in a size DD...which my sweet baby tried to untie at one point! Cheeky thing :)
Erika

4 comments:

  1. Poor Loic, you tied up "his" mammary glands and then tried to drown them. No wonder he wanted to set them free, he was probably traumatized, thinking he might never eat again.

    Speaking of eating, I found the sweetest little pair of dinosaur jammies for Squid. On the tag there is a "growth chart"-like thing. It says that at 6 months, baby should weigh between 6-7.25 kg, or 16-19 lbs, and be 68.5 cm, or 27 in tall. How does the gorgeous boy fit into that expectation?

    I'm glad he enjoyed swimming. This is one of the best things you can do for your baby. Once again you rock as a mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you can't juggle a non waterproof camera, a squirmy happy baby and keep your swimsuit on?

    Unacceptable! Totally unacceptable!

    Maybe you can put him in his suit and just take pictures so I can see the cuteness?

    Or I will have to come swimming with you guys on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is 15 and a half pounds and 28" long, so almost right!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. And no, juggling a camera was not in the cards! I figured people would rather I keep my bathing suit on that take a photo :)

    ReplyDelete