Saturday, February 27, 2010

Helpful Black Lab

It is pouring rain out today, so naturally, I decided to work in the garden during nap time! Needless to say, only Tyler came out to help (Toby and Arthur do not enjoy this weather so they stayed inside on the couch). Tyler is usually within touching distance from me, which I like.

This am Loic and I went for a visit at the Aquarium to see Jody at work! We saw the belugas, fur seals and sea lions up close. I love the fur seal pups but find the sea lions a bit too big for me! They move so quickly too.

Wet black lab next to lilies

This was just moss/lawn when we moved in, now look at it! Notice the black lab tail in the shot...and you can see the nice compost bin Rob built me

I think this is his ear in this shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment