Monday, February 22, 2010

Food dilemas

Ok, Loic ate solid foods (cereal, yams, apple sauce, bananas, blueberry sauce) for about 2 weeks. He loved it - opened his mouth like a pro and ate a few small meals a day. Now, he hasn't eaten a thing for one whole week...
I am hoping that this is just a phase and I do know that at his age (almost 7 months!) he doesn't need solid foods, just breast milk, but I want him to want to eat. Sigh.
Today I put a piece of banana in his mesh hand held thing (really tough to explain) and I think he ate some banana, who knows though, it was a bit of a mess!
Oh well, will keep trying. He is still happy and funny, but maybe he is teething? Wish he could tell me!
Edited to add - he has a rash all over, might be roseola (we are going to the Dr. tomorrow). That might explain the not eating because babies with this don't feel good for a few days before the rash appears. Poor little squid!
E
ps - might make a new pasta dish for dinner, will let you know Erin :)

1 comment:

  1. Sebastian loved sucking on cold apple pieces through that thing. I think it helped with the teething and he would eventually gum in down into a mush he could eat. Sick! But useful!

    ReplyDelete