Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love my deep freezer

Rob bought me a deep freezer a few years ago (he is such a romantic) and I just love it. The other day for dinner we had home made mac and cheese and homemade double stuffed baked potatoes from the freezer. It is so easy to just defrost, bake and eat things that I make ahead of time!

I made a huge batch of double stuffed potatoes from the Pioneer Woman's cookbook and they freeze really, really well. I made up the mac and cheese recipe and will post that soon - it is an easy one Erin.

In Loic news, he is much less spotted today, yipee! And is he ever busy - he has been rolling across the living room floor chatting away to himself as he does it. Oh, and his new favorite toy? A small cookbook he snagged off of the coffee table. Smart boy! We are off to Dave and Linda's for dinner tonight so will have to remember my camera!

Will post baby photos tomorrow, I promise!

E

2 comments:

  1. These sound yummy - how do I make them?

    homemade double stuffed baked potatoes

    ReplyDelete