Thursday, February 4, 2010

Percentiles

So, Loic had a check up this week. He is now 6 months old and I was a little worried that he was too little, so off we went. It turns out that he is in the 82nd percentile for length (I didn't think he was that tall!), in the 51st for his head size and in the 11th for weight. So, he is on the thin side, which seems odd to me because he has cubby legs, but is a tall boy. The doctor says he is just fine, besides, all he does is move and laugh so he must be.

Right now he is rolling all over the living room floor, chatting away. I can't leave him for a second or he rolls right out of the living room! :) This morning he had some cereal with mashed bananas - yum! So far he has had cereal, yams, apple sauce and banana. He seems to really like the yams which means that both him and I are often covered in them!

E

3 comments:

  1. he's a doll! glad your appointment went well.

    you know what the thing is with the blanket - she loves to snuggle it up by her face. apparently this is very common but i tell you, she just looks so darn content once we give it to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Loic still likes to be swaddled; whatever works for nap time I say!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, Loic is obviously tall, but he has never looked thin to me. I'm sure it will all even out....your boy is going to be tall dark and handsome.

    ReplyDelete