Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Drumroll please...

We found our house! Our offer was accepted, and baring a catastrophic home inspection, we are moving in July 1st!
Those of you who know the dates, this means that we are going to be living my Mom and Dad for a few weeks (thanks guys!). Since our house has a lovely two bedroom suite, we are going to move down there for July while we fix a few small things in our part of the house. Our goal is to be moved upstairs by August 1st and to have the basement suite rented out then too. I should clarify, we will have the whole upstairs and a part of the downstairs too! We are going to be doubling the size of our house, which will be great.
Will post more after home inspection!
E

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased for you!!! This is amazing news!!!

    I so need to see pictures please!

    xx

    ReplyDelete